Tuesday 23 April 2013

My favourite base coat: OPI Nail Envy

I thought for my first review that I should really start with the foundations to the perfectly polished nails. I always like to start my manicure with my favourite base coat. OPI Nail Envy is a nail strenghthener which is really amazing. It works on the principle of starting with one coat and applying another coat each day for a week. This really helps to strenghthen your nails and really helps them to grow. You can also apply it over or under your colour of choice. I choose to use this as my base coat as it helps to protect my nails from staining and my polish from chipping.

How i use it:

I apply one coat of nail envy then two coats of my desired coloured polish and I sometimes seal it with nail envy as my top coat too. Then every day I top it off with one coat of nail envy. This helps to protect the nails and your nail polish of choice.

I would really recommend using this as a base coat as well as a nail strenghthener.

This retails around £18.80 from opi but it really is worth the money and lasts a long time. On the other hand it is always worth checking out these web sites for better deals on nail envy.

Qvc: http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&keyword=Opi+nail+envy&x=0&y=0

Buyapowa: http://www.buyapowa.com/cobuys
(You can sign up for alerts for whatever you wish. You will need to watch out for nail envy but it is a regular feature on buyapowa)

Hope you enjoy my first review.

Stay polished
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment