Saturday 14 September 2013

Opi: dim sum plum

Opi nail polish has been one of my favourite brands of nail polish for a long time.  (Note I said one of my favourites... I have quite a few haha, and I'm not adverse to trying any nail polish out there.) dim sum plum is a pinky purple toned nail polish that suits all skin tones.  

I don't know if it's just me but I can never really get many pink nail polishes that look good on my nails.  They always make my hand look really pale... That was until I found dim sum plum.  I stumbled across it by complete accident when I bought my first opi set from qvc it was a bargain... (Always watch out for opi and nails inc bargains on qvc). 

The collection I bought was the Hong Kong collection and as soon as I saw dim sum plum I loved it.  It's just the perfect balance between pink and purple.  I know with a name that includes plum the colour would surprise you.. I have had this nail polish now for a long time and it still applies like a brand new polish.  It coats the nail perfectly smooth.  If you are really in a rush you can apply one coat as the colour pay off is amazing.  In saying this I always apply 2 coats as I know this with help to maintain a lengthy manicure.  The polish also dries really fast which isn't always the case with all opi nail polishes.  (I think it depends on the finish etc) 

My overall opinion of opi: dim sum plum, is that it is my favourite pink nail polish ever.  It is also probably in my favourite top 10 nail polishes ever.  I would highly recommend it to anyone if they can get their hands on it.  

This is opi: dim sum plum

This is the colour

This is one coat (one thick coat)

Stay polished,
Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment